How confident are you in your oral health hygiene routines? Do you feel like you’re doing enough to provide your smile the best of care through your daily lifestyle choices? Even if you are doing everything you can, there may still be ways that you can improve your oral health routine. Whether it’s implementing new techniques or using new tools, our team at Dido Kim can help you know how you can improve your oral health. While you are welcome to talk to us during your next visit, we have provide a list below of a few things you can do to improve your smile:
- Make sure you are flossing at least once a day and brushing twice daily.
- Try improving your oral hygiene routine by rinsing your mouth with mouthwash on a daily basis.
- Don’t forget to clean and rinse out your mouth after eating.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Focus on a nutritious diet that is well-balanced and features foods from the five main food groups.
- Brush your tongue with a reliable toothbrush or tongue scraper.
- Visit our dentist for routine checkups and examinations. Every six months, return to our practice for a professional cleaning and exam.
- Avoid snacking between meals, as it can increase the amount of time that debris and food particles are in contact with your teeth, which can increase your chances of developing cavities or other oral issues.
It’s never too late to improve your smile! Come visit our dental practice in North Bergen, New Jersey, today for more tips on how you can better care for your mouth. You can call us at 201-854-5500 to set up your appointment with Dr. Dido Kim.